WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #224-112 Sponsor DigiStamp Boutique

Birthday Bobbi
Good morning and welcome to another wonderful Wednesday.  In three day's time I'll be flying out of New Zealand bound for Chile and Argentina.  I've scheduled my posting for the next 3 weeks and hopefully everything will work as I am keeping my fingers, toes and legs crossed.  I'll have very little Internet access so please don't be disappointed that I haven't commented on your blogs.  I'll be in a different country but on a similar time zone as most of you. 

Being Wednesday mean it's another wonderful
 Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards wonderful work ladies and it was awesome to see what everyone did with that wonderful fun sketch by Sally.

This week we have a blast from the past, it was a sketch I loved then and I still love now and it's rather easy and looks great when finished.

Sketch #224-112

Here's my card using Birthday Bobbi from DigiStamp Boutique.  I know some of you will be saying she used this image about two months ago which is so true, I made a baby boy's card that time and this time it's a little baby girl's card.
Here is my blast from the past using the same sketch #112 back on 27th July 2011.  Isn't it funny without realising I've used that same lovely lace on both of my cards.

This week our Sponsor is Sally-Ann Hancock the owner and designer of
Digi-Stamp Boutique.

Sally-Ann's Bio

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

She has been sponsoring Sweet Sketch Wednesday once a month since we started which is totally amazing and Sally-Ann is very generous with her prizes.

Our lucky winner will receive

6 Digi Images

 of the winner choice from Sally-Ann's online store.

Wow Sally-Ann is just so generous and all of us here at
really appreciate Sally-Ann's generosity which is very much appreciated by all of us especially when we select our images to use.


Don't forget to drop by DigiStamp Boutique and see what's new over there.  Every month Sally-Ann is updating here vast array of amazing images and always has a monthly freebie for you to try before you buy.

Don't forget to show the design team a little love and leave them a message to show your appreciation and comment on their talents over here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Challenges I'm entering:

Card Recipe:
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Pink Bazzill
3. Design Paper: Very Very old One Heart One Mind Paper.
4. Image: Birthday Bobbi by DigiStamp Boutique
5. Colour Medium: Copics, Black Embossing Pen and Silver Gel Pen.
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Petite Oval and Petite Scalloped Oval, Distressed Stickles (Star Dust and Picket Fence), Glossy Accents, Pop Dots, Glue Dots and Real Tacky Glue, Martha Stewart Rose Leaf punch, Viva Pink Ink for the edges. 
7. Embellishments: Lace and ribbon from my stash.
8. Embellishments: Rose and Rose buds from my stash and rose leaves green Bazzill and Martha Stewart Rose Leaf Punch.
9. Embellishments: Flat Back pink pearls by Kaisercraft.
10.  Glossy Accents on the gift and balloon as well as the Distressed Stickles.
11. Sentiments:  Inside my card using my PC and  Papyrus font.

Take care everyone wishing you all a lovely week and happy crafting.




23 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Love that you used the same lace both times. Have a wonderful time on your trip and be safe. I will be thinking of you and miss hearing from you over the next few weeks, but I'll be excited to hear and see pictures when you return.

brenda said...

A great collection of photos for your pretty cards Kathi and such gorgeous lace.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Laine said...

Such a sweet image and design. Thank you for sharing your project with us at PCJ Challenge.
Laine - DT
xx

Malika said...

the card with the bear is adorable,
Ilove it

Malika

Wendy L said...

So sweet, lovely image, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! What a cutie this image is! FABulous colours too. Thank you sooo much for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner..
Chrissyxx

Kat said...

Sweet baby card Kathie. Love the lace and the bling. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Joanna M. said...

Oooh, love all the pink deliciousness! Such a darling card this week and that image is too fabulous not to use again.

Hazel said...

Hi Kathy

Such great cards - love the bear and the colours too.

Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss - just wanted to let you know that we are having a DT Call so if you are interested please leave a comment on the blog.

Ta ta for now.

Hazel xx

Darlene said...

Oh so sweet Kathie!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DEVINE DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Crafting Vicky said...

This is so soft and pretty!!! Love the cute pastel colors you have used for it!!!

Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

mulberry station said...

Kathie, absolutely the cutest card ever!! It is soo sweet. I hope you are having a wonderful time!!
Hugs, Nancy

Debora said...

So adorable! I love the layers and the lace. Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner.

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge. Good Luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Hazel said...

This is so sweet. Thank you for entering your lovely card for Tammy Scraping Corner 80 'anything goes' challenge, Hazel, Guest Designer x

Sally Dube said...

Such a precious card!! Love your soft colors and the bit of sparkle added to the balloons - so sweet!! So funny that you used the same lace two years later - love that!!
I do hope you will enjoy your travel - how exciting!! Cherish every moment!!
Blessings to you Kathie!!
Sally

Desire Fourie said...

This is a wonderful creation with great details and its perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner Senior DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Linda Anderson said...

Talk about a darling baby card! Soooo adorable Kathie. How fun to see your original card too for this sketch.

Linda

Heide said...

So sweet! I love the beautiful lace as well as the flower. Have a great time on Vacation.
Hugs, Heide

Jeannie said...

This is just adorable and your coloring is so perfect! The papers, flowers and that gorgeous lace make for one beautiful keepsake.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Denise Pustelniak said...

What a great job you did with the sketch!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous card Kathie. I think I might have to get this image.

I especially love your balloons.

Have a great time in South America. I can't wait to hear about it all when you get back.

Holly
xx

Arlana 11426 said...

Your trim is adorable in a couple of years later. That bear is just the sweetest image. But I also love your blast from the past. Hope you having fun. HUGS Arlana