WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 with a twist Fairies and or Mermaids.


Good morning and welcome to 26th March 2014, where have those last 3 months gone too since Christmas?  My boys will be home from school in two weeks time for a three week break.  It only feels like yesterday that they went back to school for the start of term.

Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards great work everyone.
  It was lovely to see our regular faces staying with us here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and it's also nice to see new faces entering our challenges.  I know for myself I've noticed a lot of Challenge Blogs closing down, is it because know one seems to have the time, is there too much work involved or is the novelty wearing off making cards and a new craft is about to hit our homes I really don't know but it's lovely having so many new faces entering our challenges.

Because it's the end of the month we don't have a new sketch but there's a twist this week.  Fairies and or Mermaids and this week I've used 

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 
 Sketch #009



 Today I've used Amalia's Daisy Crown by Dilly Beans Digi Stamps.



This week we have a fabulous new sponsor which is Megan K Suarez the illustrator and owner of Dilly Beans Digi Stamps.  Don't you just love these fun images?

This week Megan is offering our very lucky winner 

3 Free Images

of the winners choice from Megan's online shop, she has so many wonderful images to choose from our winner won't know where to start.  If your new to Dilly Beans Digi Stamps you can check out Megan's online store here:



Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and check out what the design team diva's design this week.

Challenges I'm entering:




Card Recipe:


 1. Base: White SU
2. Cololured Card: Orange and Cream American Craft Card.
3. Design Paper: Scraps from a sheet of K and Co design paper which I just adore and don't want to use up.


 4. Image: Amalia's Daisy Crown by Dilly Beans Digi Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics, black embossing pen
6. Tools: Cuttlebug embossing folder "Hearts", pop dots, glue dots, stickles for her wings and liquid pearls.


 7. Embellishments: Yellow button and orange organza ribbon.


8. Embellishments: An assortment of scrap ribbons, orange, yellow and mixed colour, flat back pearls, crystal gems for the centres of the flowers on her head.  Tiny flat back pearls for her dress.  I used the cuttlebug heart embossing folder on the cream card to match the heart on her dress and I used the yellow heart so the theme all tired in.

9. Inside my card.


Take care everyone I really can't wait to see what you get up to this week having the choice of any sketch from 2014 and your choice of Fairies and or Mermaids.  Your choice will be endless and I can't wait to see the results.

Wishing you all a wonderful week.


17 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this card. It is so colourfull and makes me happy with the sunny colours.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle

Mummylade said...

What a lovely project! Thank you for sharing with us at SFTW and good luck in the challenge!

anne said...

This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and the happy colours which you have used xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and those ribbons are great. Thanks for joining us at CMM.

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, love the bright orange color of your gorgeous card. The wings are gorgeous with all the sparkle. Sorry I didn't comment last week....it's been a rough week. I have worked a lot and being a hospice nurse I have had quite a few deaths that just doesn't make like any easier at this point. My daughter was home last week, and it was nice to spend some time with her. I can't believe it has been a month already, and I am still trying to write thank you notes.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love all your little touches!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!
Zenita (aka ScrappinwithZ)
DT member Love to Create Challenge
http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Kathie. I love the sweet image and such beautiful sunny colours.
Thank you for taking part in A Gem of A Challenge.
Sue xx

Heide said...

Kathie,
Such happy and cheerful colors. Love the sparkle too! Thanks for the Bday wishes for Mia. Time sure dose fly, I told her there is no way she could be 15! She was just a baby yesterday.
Hugs, Heide

Joanna M. said...

Ooooh, gorgeous in orange and yellows! This is phenomenal Kathie!! So silly how most of us all chose the same sketch!

Linda Anderson said...

Such an adorable card Kathie!! Love the bright, fun, and happy colors.
It's official now, my son was accepted for the study abroad program so come the end of August he'll be studying in Sydney!! Lucky duck!

Linda

Mikha Adriani said...

Ohh, really lovely card! I love the sweet and bright colours :)
Thanks for joining Crafty Sentiments this week. Wish to see you again next time :)
Hugs, Mikha

mulberry station said...

Kathie, you card is gorgeous and I love the bright fun colors you have used. I have some of the ribbon you have used on your card and it is perfect. Super cute, my friend!
Hugs, Nancy

Anne Fenton said...

I really love your card, thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

Unknown said...

Lovely card! So bright & cheerful! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create this week.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Laney said...

Absolutely adorable Kathie!Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this time
hugs
laney

Sally Dube said...

Gorgeous Kathie!! I just love your bright sunny papers!! I just fell in love with this sweet image!!
Blessings to you!!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful bright zingy colours
Thanks for sharing your happy card with us at crafty sentiments
Hugs Kelly