WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Saturday 18 April 2015

Dragonflies


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  It's Saturday morning and it's dark, it's raining very heavily and I can hear thunder I'm just waiting for the lightning.
I think that it's a good time to stay at home and craft and my boys want to go out shopping for new Soccer boots, I think tomorrow is another day.

Today I'm posting a card and supporting a dear friend of mine and ex colliege of mine, you may know her it's Jeannie from Dragonfly Journeys and she's starting up a new challenge and you can fine it here.  I know that I don't qualify for this challenge as I live out of the US but it's nice to be able to support one of your friends.  I won't be able to do this every week but because it's her first challenge here I am.




Challenges I'm entering:


Card Recipe:

1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Aqua American Craft Card
3. Design Papers: Rosies Studios
4. Dragonfly from a colouring page


5. Colour medium: Copics, Stickles, black embossing pen.
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Lace Circle, Classic Circle, Pop Dots, Glue Dots.


7. Sentiment: Rain or Shine by Cuddly Buddley
8. Gems: From my stash
9. Decorative corner from my stash


10. The inside of my card and the back of the card.

Take care wishing you all a great week and happy crafting.




19 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh Kathie, this is gorgeous! I love how you just stickled part of the dragonfly...it really makes it come to life! Everything about your card is lovely!
Hugs, Judi

Kitt said...

Beautiful dragonfly. Love the bling and color choice. Well Done. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

Kitt said...

Beautiful dragonfly. love the sparkle of the wings and color choice. Well Done. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

Jeannie said...

Hi Kathie!!!! Gosh this card is absolutely stunning, and I just couldn't be happier that you joined in my challenge. I don't know all of the mailing costs, but maybe you can email me with a guess and then I can open the challenges up to everyone if it's not too crazy. To be honest, I just wasn't sure.

I miss you, and creating with you, and it truly warms my heart that you found the time in your busy life to join me. I do hope you will again. Here's my email address; jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com

Jeannie T.

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Kathie, lovely colours and I love that dragonfly, a really lovely post Kathie.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Carol Dee said...

Hello from another of Jeannie's friends. We actually bonded over DRAGONFLIES! ;) How sweet of you to show your support. I am lucky enough to have meet Jeannie in person. She is Fabulous.

karalschuknecht said...

Gorgeous card, so beautifully designed and finished! Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

Sherryn said...

Love the dragonfly and super colours. Great card xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Kathie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

crafty said...

love the glitze wings. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Eureka Stamps. Mary

Joanna M. said...

This is GORGEOUS Kathie!

SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMPS BY NAZ said...

Beautiful work hun. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge.

http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Hugs
Naz xxx

Anonymous said...

What a lovely colour scheme you've chosen for this pretty card.Love the layout and sparkly touches.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x GDT

stampingvickisvisions said...

This is gorgeous I love the colors and the sparkle. Your friend is lucky to have you and your support. Thanks for joining us at creative card crew for our sentiment challenge.

anne said...

This is just beautiful Kathie, I love the colours you have chosen, so restful. Hugs xxx

anne said...

This is just beautiful Kathie, I love your colour scheme, it is so restful. Hugs Anne x

Renata said...

Vaauuuu. Čudovita.

anncreatief said...

Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge ,good luck and hope to see you again next time
Hugs xxx Dt Anneke and have a nice day.

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, love colours combo !!! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT