WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Flowerbird



Good morning and welcome to my blog.  At the end of the week I'll have both my boys home for a school holiday break for two weeks.  I'm so looking forward to having some family time together.

It's Wednesday which means it's another wonderful
 Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards great work everyone.

This week we have another great sketch by Sally which is really easy and looks great.

Sketch #59


Here's my card using our sponsors image Bugaboo Digi Stamps and a quick peek of the inside as well.


I just love Bugaboo Digi Stamp's there's something for everyone just so much to choose from.


Bugaboo Stamps

Bio:

Everything that you ever wanted to know about Bugaboo Stamps:  As if raising 5 children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the work of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. Bugaboo Stamps has become one of the leading companies in digital images. From seiously snarky to sugar sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects.  Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!!  If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps at Totally Stampilicious.  And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for the weekly Challenges at Catch the Bug.


This week our prize is



I just love Bugboo Stamps!!!


Don't forget to visit the rest of the design team and check what our wonderful DT have created for you this week using Bugaboo Stamps over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Challenges I'm entering:
Yellow Bird by  Michel Mauleart Monton



Card Recipe:


1. Base: White SU 
2. Coloured Card: Yellow and Black Bazzill
3. Design Papers: American Craft and Kaisercraft
4. Image Flowerbird by Bugaboo Digital Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics and Black Embossing pen.


6. Embellishments: Black gems, and black satin ribbon from my stash.
Happy Thoughts by Cuddly Buddly coloured to match the flowers on my image.


7. Tools that were used.


8. Tools: Spellbinders and Stax dies used for this card.

9. Finishing Touches: Inside and the back of my card.



Wishing you all a lovely week and happy crafting and I'm so looking forward to seeing your creations.




16 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is adorable. I just love this image from Bugaboo. Love your color choice. Glad you will have some family time so enjoy your boys since you don't get to see them often!

Janice said...

A gorgeous bright and sunny card. Love the image and your great design and beautiful decoration. Hope you and family are well, so sorry I've not SSW2'd this year, hubby hasn't been too well and card making had taken the hit! Jx

Jacee said...

Lovely card Kathie, great colours and I love that image!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Lovely cute card made me smile thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable card Kathie, absolutely adorable!!! I think I have this image too, just haven't used it yet! Gorgeous papers you've paired with it as well. Have fun with the boys when they get home!!

Linda

Jeannie said...

Hi Kathie! I just LOVE the DP you've used with this sweet birdie, and the bright and happy colors! Such a beautiful card inside and out!

Jeannie T.
Current Blog Challenge-You Are My Sunshine
Dragonfly Journeys

Joanna M. said...

LOVE your paper choices this week Kathie! This happy card just made me smile as soon as I saw it. Enjoy your boys home visit. In answer to your question, no, my boys have been out of school for a month already. We have the rest of this month and then they head back the 2nd week in August. Crazy. Caleb is already counting down with a frown on his face about how he only has 6 weeks off left!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Kathie,
It's always nice to hear from you! Your Flower Bird is so lovely this week! I love the vibrant colors. I have this image but have not colored it up yet! How fun...we both used the same picot circle for our image! The black accents on your card are very striking! What a cute ticket sentiment too! I have been organizing all my sentiments so I can have a quick reference! Have a great week with your boys! Nice for the boys to have a break from school!
Hugs, Judi

Heide said...

Your card is so pretty! Love the colors and the little bird is so styling in her pink and green hat! Have a super week. Hugs, Heide

JoanieMc said...

Adorable fun card and a very happy card! It will definitely make you smile. Love the design and very cute image. Thanks for joining the Brown Sugar Challenge.

Hugs
Joanie DT

Penny Duncan said...

What a pretty card! I love ale of the beautiful detail you've put into it!

Unknown said...

Wow this is so cute and what fabulous coloring! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Moving Along with the Times.

Unknown said...

very pretty
thanks for joining incy wincy
Lynne DT

anne said...

This image is so sweet and you have coloured it beautifully Kathie. I love the colours you have chosen.
Hope you have a lovely couple of weeks with your boys
Hugs
Anne
xx

Aunty Sue said...

love the bright colours full of sunshine and thanks for sharing at crafty sentiments this week good luck

Anonymous said...

Awesome card Kathie LOVE the bird stamp great song too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)