WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Camomile


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  I'll keep this posting short and sweet today and I've come down with this terrible head cold and can't stop coughing.
Today being Wednesday the middle of the week and it's
 Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 fortnightly Challenge.
Congratulations to our winner last week it was great to see what everyone had done with last fortnights sketch.

Here is our new sketch very simple and another great one to use those leftover design papers.

Sketch # 96 


Here's my card using Camomile by our sponsor 
Laurie from Doodle Pantry.
I just adore Laurie's images especially for my love of flowers.


This week our sponsor is

Doodle Pantry

 Bio:


Doodle Pantry takes pride in creating a diverse selection of doodling styles, like realistic or whimsical, and all of which are family and kid friendly illustrations.  We hope you enjoy our wide variety of styles for every family occasion!
Laurie has so many amazing images to choose from you'll totally be spoilt for choice. 
Here is what our lucky winner will receive:

Prize:   $10 Coupon

For one winner, we offer a $10 gift coupon for non-EU residents, or 3 single priced products for EU residents (not labelled as a “bundle”).


Don't forget to drop by the rest of the girls over at 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they've created with Laurie's images.

Challenges I'm Entering:


Cared Recipe:


1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Bazzill Mexican Poppy
3. Design Paper: Rosie Basic Essential papers 


4. Image: Camomile by Doodle Pantry
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools Used:


7. Dies Used: Spellbinders Tear Drops


Joy Craft Corner Die


8. Embossing Folder: Couture Tied Together


9. Embellishments: 
a. Joy Craft Corner
b. Ribbon from my stash
c. Gems for my stash by Wild Orchid 

10. Inside and the back of my card.

Wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.





17 comments:

Darlene said...

OH SO PRETTY inside and out Kathie! Great coloring and love the yellow ... always makes me smile! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CLOSE TO NATURE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card; love the gingham! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Joanna M. said...

Loving those Joy Craft corners and the embossing folder. A really pretty card this week with that wonderful yellow gingham paper. Have a great week Kathie.

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is beautiful. Love the bright yellow that looks so cheery. Actually with the white it looks crisp and clean. Hope you feel better soon. I was on vacation last week so I just feel off myself.

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous, sunny design! Really beautiful!
Thank you for joining us at both The Pencil Case and Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

Dewi Lestari said...

Awesome! thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

NanaConnie said...

Great take on the sketch, Kathie, and I love the flower image! The gingham dp is really effective here. I'm so happy to see you joining in our "Monochrome" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope you'll come play again next week.
NanaConnie DT

crafty said...

Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Lori Turner said...

Such a pretty card, Kathie! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday and I hope you feel better very soon! Take care xoxoxox

anne said...

A beautiful card Kathie, I love the golden yellow and your teardrop die. I hope that you are starting to feel better now.
Hugs Anne

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

So beautiful card! Love the embossing background. Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT
http://anncard.blogspot.tw

Beatriz said...

Great card with a great design! Thanks for join us at Creative Moments this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

Heide said...

What a sunny happy card. Wonderful work. Hugs, Heide

Linda Anderson said...

Your card is beyond words gorgeous Kathie!! Love that embossing and beautiful ribbon. Feel better!!!

Linda

Polkadoodles said...

Lovely card, so bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining us at http://thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Kathie, Life has kept me rather busy the past two weeks and I realized I had a few cards to still comment on. Yours is beautiful as always. Daisies are some of my favorite flowers too. Your corner die cuts are a fabulous addition to your creation. Every thing you touch is gorgeous! Have a great day! Oh Nancy was just here to visit. We had a great time. It had been 14 years since she had been to my place. Sisters are the best!

Hugs,
Judi

Catie Cuddles said...

So pretty. Hope you feel better. Thanks for joining us at FabNFunky.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT