WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Stamp Something Your Favourite Colour or Paper

Favourite Colours
Green and Pink Together
Good Afternoon everyone, A special friend is having her 40 th Birthday tomorrow and I know that her bedroom are in these colours and the girls are going out for lunch to celebrate. So I wanted to get this card finished so I could enter it into this challenge and it is a first time for me to enter into Stamp Somethings Challenge.
Favourite Colours together I don't have any favourite colours together my mother use to say "All colours go together that's Nature" and she was right. I'm definitely a Winter person and love the brighter colours I'm not really into pastels. Each of the Sweet Peas have had about 3 coats of Glass Coat so they stand out and shine.
Card Recipe
Card Stock: White card stock for the base, Hot Pink and Lime Green Bazzill
Image: Sweet Peas my favourite flower the Image is from Chris Dark's Sketching Stamper Images which you can purchase.
Colour Medium: Water Colour Pencils
Embellishments: Hot Pink Ribbon, Lime Green Tulle Ribbon and Gems from Craft Creations
Sentiment: PC generated font AdineKirnberg-Script and Papyrus.
Tools: Water Brush, Cuttlebug, Divine Swirls and With Love Embossing Folders, Spellbinders Nestabilities Square, Glass Coat

My favourite colours next week will be different.
Take care and have a great week

Hugs
Kathie
xox

1 comment:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Kathie, What a beautiful card, your watercolouring is gorgeous and the gloss makes it really stand out! Fantastic colours, I think they are gorgeous together and sooo versatile. Altogether beautiful and I hope your friend treasures it.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx