WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Friday 4 September 2009

Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge # 10

Hi Everyone, Well it's nearly the weekend where has the week gone?
This week I an entering Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge #10 which is a first for me. I do love the sketch and it looks so nice and was very easy coming together. The Daisy's were coloured in water colour pencils and then covered with Glass Coat for them to stand out and also to give them a shine.
Card Instructions and Supplies:
Cards Stock: White card stock for the base and two Orange papers from my stash
Design Paper: Digi Download from Gina K Design
Image: Daisy Crazy Digi Download image by Chris Dark at Sketching Stamper Digi Downloads.
Colour Medium: Water Colour Pencils
Embellishments: Ribbon and Gems from my stash.
I've so wanted to use this ribbon for months,
and not had the right card or image to put it on well now I have.LOL
Tools: Water Brush, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Oval and Classic Scalloped Oval and
Glass Coat.
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.
Take care
Kathie
xox

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the fresh bright colours and your colouring of the image, this is one of my favourite images from Chris.

Thanks for joining us this week at SSC.

Joanne x

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the colors you used and your image is beautiful!

Tammy x

Arianne said...

Great card!

Thanks for playing along with us at SS&S!

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! Love the layout!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular this week! Hope to see you again soon!
Dee

Barbara said...

Very lovely card! The colors are so pretty and your coloring is beautiful. Thank you for playing along with Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Barb, DT