WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Saturday 10 October 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge Week #60 THANKS A BUNCH

Thanks a Bunch!
Good evening everyone, I've just had a great day out with the boys and they have only one day to go and back to school on Monday. Boy those holidays have flown so quickly, I love having them home your routine is so different.LOL
Here's my card for Week # 60 Challenge.
Card
Base of the card is white and I have used Yellow, Aqua and Peacock Bazzill. The image is Sunflowers another one of Christine Dark's images from Sketching Stamper Digi Stamps.
The image is coloured with water coloured pencils and the Vase has been coated with two coats of Glass Finish to make it look glossy for the glaze of the Pottery. Ribbon, gems and flowers from my stash. The sentiment was generated on my PC with Papyrus font in the same Peacock Green. Tools Water Brush, Cuttlebug, Script Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Ribbon Tag and Versacolor Mountain Lake Ink and Glass Finish.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks for looking.
Hugs
Kathie
xox




4 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kathie, what a pretty card. Love the image and the colour scheme is stunning. The embossed background looks gorgeous and the embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kathie, what a pretty card. Love the image and the colour scheme is stunning. The embossed background looks gorgeous and the embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Chris said...

Superb Kathie!! I love what you've done with this image, your colouring and your colour scheme really bring it to life. I think the text embossed background is a master stroke, it's absolutely perfect with the flowers, might have to borrow that idea :D? Thank you as always for the link up, very much appreciated. Hugs, Chris x

Liza said...

A gorgeous card Kathie, I love the image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x