WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 1 October 2009

Stamp Something With Your Favourite Layout or Sketch Challenge

Favourite Sketch
Hi all, my favourite Layout or Sketch, I've got to say this is one of my favourite's that I use, it's great for Birthday Cards, Aged Birthday Cards, Engagement, Weddings, Christenings and Sympathy Cards. Same layout different images. If you've got time go back on my blog and you will see older postings with this same Sketch. I use it when I need a card in a hurry or a more formal card, so yes it is my favourite sketch which I made up myself some time ago.
Card Recipe
Card Stock: White card stock for the base, Red and Apple Green Bazzill
Image: Sweet Pea's my favourite flower and the image was designed by Chris Dark over at Sketching Stamper where you can purchase the image. I can just about smell the Sweet Pea's when I'm painting them and it reminds me of my Dad he always grew them every year.
Colour Medium: Water Colour Pencils, they have also been coated in Glass Finish to give a 3D effect and a shine.
Embellishments: Red Satin ribbon from my stash and gems from craft creations
Sentiment: PC generated font Adine Kirnberg-Script and Verdana
Tools: Water Brush, Cuttlebug, Divine Swirls Spellbinders Nestabilities Square and Glass Finish.
I do hope you like my card as I know it puts smiles on faces.
Take care and have a great weekend
Hugs
Kathie
xox

4 comments:

Liza said...

A stunning card Kathie, I adore the colour combo and embossing, it just looks so elegant. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathie!! This is just a gorgeous creation! Love those pretty flowers!! The layout is gorgeous as well!! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp Something!! HUGS

Chris said...

WOW Kathie, this is a stunning card! Everything is so elegant and I love the sweet peas coloured in red, they really pop off the paper. It's so lovely to see all the cards you've made with the digi's, it's the best part for me. Thank you so much for your lovely email and links, I really appreciate them both. Hugs, Chris x

FooFooYelland said...

Very elegant! The colours are superb.
x