Colour Medium: Copic's
WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD
Sunday, 15 November 2009
Colour Medium: Copic's
Next weekend we have a 60th to go to, now I'm showing my age we don't get to go to 21st any more I wonder why???
Friday, 6 November 2009
- White SU board for the base
- Apple green and olive green Bazzill. Forest Green Handmade Mulberry Paper for the matting of the Dragon and the Sentiment.
- Design paper is unknown left at my place by a friend
- The Image is from Pollycraft Designs and the Dragon's name is Feathers
- Feathers has been coloured with Copic markers, White and Blue Gel Pens
- Ribbon and brads from my stash
- Sentiment is PC generated using Lucida Handwriting
- I used my Cuttlebug, Square Nesties and glue dots
Thanks for coming by and having a look at my card wishing you all a great weekend.
- Base White SU Card Stock
- No design papers used but I did use different colour Bazzill's to tone in with my image
Purple, Olive Green, Apple Green, Indigo and Mauve
- My Image is Bluebells from the very talented Chris Dark at Sketching Stamper, if you haven't used one of Chris's digi stamps hop over to her website here Sketching Stamper and have a look for yourself at her wonderful drawings and they are so easy to use.
- Colour Medium used were Copic's Ciao and I'm starting to get use to them.
- They only embellishment I used was the Purple Velvet ribbon I didn't think that the card needed any thing else. I didn't want to over do it as the image is so pretty.
- Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Squares.
Thank you for looking at my card and I do hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and be careful on the those roads where ever you are.
Wednesday, 4 November 2009
Good morning everyone, an overcast type of day in my neck of the woods it doesn't know if it should rain or let the sun come out! hopefully the sun. I really had to think about what type of card I was going to do. I looked at so many different images I would have liked to use but as I planned to make a round card the images really didn't fit. Here is my card I do hope you like it.
My Card Recipe
Backing card White Bazzill which I print the Turquoise Gingham paper onto. This was a free download from The Craft Table and the colours of these Gingham's are wonderful and I used sea green Bazzill. The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique and this is Lilly. Lilly was coloured with my new Copic's which I'm still getting used to. The embellishments are from my stash, gems, ribbon and flowers. Some of the flowers I already had the yellow and small aqua so I used white flowers and coloured them with my Copic's which is a wonderful idea I read somewhere. I couldn't have done that with coloured pencils could I? LOL
Many thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your week.