WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Friday 18 June 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge #54 'Happy Birthday Card'


Happy Birthday
Good morning here it is Friday already where has this week gone? too quickly for me I had so much to do!! Well when I saw this lovely sketch from Arlana I knew straight away what I was going to make, my dear friend was having a birthday the next day and we were having brunch and a girls get together. Started a 10am and I got away about 3.30pm that afternoon. She is a very close friend and also a Horticulturist and trained Florist and I know she likes Tulip's. But she doesn't do over the top cards with too many details.
Here's my take on Sketch # 54.
Card Recipe:
Base: White SU card stock
Papers: Purple Craft Creations Paper, Apple Green Magnolia Paper, Mauve Paper
Patterned Paper: Purple and White paper is from Rosies's Studio Serenity Series
Image: Single Tulip from the wonderful Chris Dark from Sketching Stamper
Coloured: Copic Markers, White Gel Pen
Embellishments: Ribbon, Gems and Charm from my stash
Tools: Cuttlebug and Textile Texture embossing folder.
Thanks for looking everyone and I hope you all have a wonderful warm sunny weekend as it's winter cold and frosty here in New Zealand it was -3 this morning.
Hugs



8 comments:

mulberry station said...

Hi kathie, I love the embossing and the colors. I love lavander and green anyway...Your tulip is goregous. And I sure hope you will take a look at the DT call.
Nancy SSW

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful Kathy! Love the metal charm - so pretty! Thanks so much playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

Arlana 11426 said...

Kathy your card is gorgous this week. I love the purple and you did such a great job on chosing your papers. Yea take a look at the dt call :) Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

JR Creations said...

Awh wow Kathie it's gorgeous! Very elegant card. Love the tulip. Thanks for playing at SSW!

Jenny T.

Stacy said...

This is lovely! That tulip is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at SSW!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Kathy, This is stunning and beautiful! I love the embossing your used with that gorgeous image! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Do What You Love said...

Yummy embossing and what a great image - these are perfect colors, Kathie! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! :)

Jeannie said...

Really, really beautiful and the heart charm is the perfect addition!

Thanks so much for joining us for Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie