WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #58 Mouse In The House

Mouse In The House

Good morning everyone hopefully if my scheduling has worked properly my family and I would have gone back down to the mountain for a few more days of skiing before they are back to school after two weeks holidays. If we don't go it is because the boys hate travelling in the Jeep for so long.

Here it is another Wednesday has come around again I think it's getting quicker each week or I'm getting older.

The team at SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY have made some adorable cards this week, yes I had another sneak preview before I went away. So grab a coffee or a cold drink and come and see their wonderful creations.

This week or Sponsor is Heather Ellis from Digi Stamp Characters have a look at Heather's lovely images they are all just so cute. Heather is offering our lucky winner this week

3 Images from her shop.

The image I used was

Mouse in the House Here's the fantastic Sketch we worked with from our very own talented Arlana.


Card Recipe.

Base: White SU card base.
Paper: Pink from Craft Creations and Aqua Bazzill.
Papers: Patterned papers are a Digi Kit from The Creative Cottage.
Image: Mouse in the House from Digi Stamp Characters.
Colour Medium: Copic Markers, Black Glaze Pen, Pink Gel Glitter Pen.
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Classic Circle, Classic Scalloped Circle, Classic Oval, Classic Scalloped Oval.
Sentiment: Computer Generated using Papyrus Font.
Embellishments: Aqua Flowers, Ribbons and Gems from my stash.


Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Hugs


14 comments:

JR Creations said...

Great card Kathie! Love the soft colours and her dress is amazing! Well done you! Hope the skiing is going well! :-D

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Hope you are enjoying your trip. I have to ask then - when is school out for summer in NZ??

What a sweet card - I just love the soft colors and your Nesties are the perfect touch!

Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

Kathie, I love the color combo you used. The pink and teal are so yummy together. Your coloring is wonderful to. Darling card this week!

mckinkle said...

Hi Kathie,
I hope youve had a wonderful holiday with no skiing injuries for any of you!

I love your card, its lovely and bright and fresh with such a sweet little image!

Keryn x

Stacy said...

Hee hee :) your little ballernia makes me smile! This is the sweetest card for a little girls birthday! Really lovely job bringing this sketch and image together!

Jeannie said...

Lovely colors put together on this and the bling you added is just perfect!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Arlana 11426 said...

Kathy, Your mouse card is just too sweet. I love the sweet layering and fun colors. All your added touches are just so perfect Thanks for being a wonder part of the team. Sorry for not posting on your blog last week the sick bug really got me down. Hope your having fun on holiday.

Simple and Sweet said...

Kathie, what a sweet card! I love the pink and teal colors together. It really is an adorable card! I love how you colored the image as well!
Erika

Linda Anderson said...

I really love the way you colored this cutie of a mouse (can I say that about a mouse??!!) Such a sweet card!

Linda

Genevieve said...

Very Sweet Kathie! Love the pink & blue together & such a nice touch you added to her ballet shoes. Hope the skiing is going well.

Have fun
Genevieve

mulberry station said...

Kathie, when I get back home I well try to put something together to show you how the do the flowers that I make. Thanks for asking about them. Nancy

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh this card makes me smile, the image is just adorable and your coloring makes her look so cute, I love the soft colors so pretty!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Kathie, I just fell in love with your card! You had the perfect papers to make it so girly! The teal with the pink is very stunning! I also love the added jewls and pink dots and stitching. The pink highlights on her face is beautiful!

Heidi said...

Kathiw- Such a cute card. I love how you coloured the image.

Thanks for taking the time to post a great comment on my blog. I appreciate the tips on adding dimension. I am looking forward to seeing your upcoming card for SSW.