WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Monday 2 August 2010

Going Green Flash Your Freebies

Going Green
Good morning everyone this is a really quick posting this today and I have so much to do. I can't wait for summer we had a wonderful day on Saturday and on Sunday is rained all day and all night as well. To depress me even more I spoke to my sister in Australia last night she's on the Gold Coast it's the middle of winter there sunny at 26 c not too bad for a winter's day.

This card has been posted rather late, as this is the second stage of Pollycrafts Flash your Freebie Green. I have also used another wonderful sketch from Dawny at Papertake Weekly Sketch #45.

Card Instructions:

Card: White SU for base, Bottle Green and Apple Green Craft Creations. Papers: Scraps and Diamond paper from Cuddly Buddly. Image: Pollycraft Flash your freebie Tortoise Hugs. Colour Medium: Copics and Black and White Embossing Pen and a Gold Gel Pen. Tools: Cuttlebug, Classic Squares. Embellishments: Ribbon from my stash.

Hope everyone has a great week.



3 comments:

mulberry station said...

kathie your "green card" is soo cute. I was going to play along with the challenge for Polly Craft but didn't get that far...I wish I had. I haven't done too many challenges lately. Just haven't had the time. Thanks for the comments on the cake. I do wedding cakes too. If you get a chance some time, look at some of my old posts. I have some of my cakes there. Yes, I would love your recipes...Thank you so much. I have been working on getting a tutorial together for the flowers that I make. I hope I can get it together this week. My cable to the internet has been giving me fits today so I don't think it is going to happen tonight. But, I am getting there and will get it to you as soon as possible. Thanks, Nancy

Kelly said...

Too cute Kathie! Love the colors you used and that turtle is just adorable! I have to smile when I hear you say that you can't wait for summer...we are waiting for winter here. Goes to show you no matter where you are, you are never satisfied...lol! Have a great day!

mckinkle said...

Fab going green card Kathie! Im not normally a tortoise fan but these two I find just adorable!

Gorgeous ribbon too!

Blimey 26' on a winters day? We dont even get that for a summers day here in England!! We get real excited if it hits 20'C!

Keryn x