WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Tuesday 19 October 2010

I'm Back and look what Christy has from Tiddly Inks

Hi Everyone,
I'm back to the land of Aotearoa the meaning is Land of the Long White Cloud and the Maori name for New Zealand. We touched down last night, I'm tired today and cold when I left Carin's yesterday morning at 3am it was 29 Celsius and I arrived home to 16 Celsius which is about 60 f what a shock to the system as it's Spring here and it should be a lot warmer for this time of year.
I've had a quick look at the computer and found that Christy has some blogcandy on offer up until the 4th November. This blog candy has a bit of everything.
  1. 3 sets of Acrylic stamps.
  2. Stacks of paper
  3. Cardboard
  4. Bits and pieces of goodies
  5. Mirrors and Magnets
  6. Some cardstock and envelopes
  7. Some finished cards
  8. Also a CD worth $50 of you choice of her wonderful digital designs that's worth winning without everything else. Wahooooooooo!!!!!

YOU'VE GOT TO BE IN TO WIN AND SUPPORT CHRISTY WITH HER WONDERFUL AND FUN IMAGES THEY'RE GREAT TO COLOUR AND JUST SO CUTE.

Take care everyone and I look forward to catching up with all of your blogs asap.
Hugs to everyone

No comments: