WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #114

Sassy Cheryl's Digi's
A Simple Gift of a Flower

Wow and welcome to another wonderful Wednesday, today is so warm here and it's the middle of winter and we were out at my son's school Soccer away game,  that we should have had a sunhat and sunblock on it so lovely and warm.

Wednesday can only mean one thing that it's another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

CONGRATULATIONS
 to everyone that entered into last weeks sketch there were some totally amazing cards and inspirations.  But there can only be one winner and also congratulations to our top 3 cards this week.

Arlana has another wonderful sketch for you to work with this week.

Sketch #114




This week the design team have been lucky enough to work with our sponsors images which is
Sassy Cheryl's Digis

Cheryl is offering our lucky winner this week

$5.00 Gift Voucher
To spend at her online digi stop on some of her
Whimsical & Fun Images.

Visit Sassy Cheryl at


check out some of her amazing images and they're so much fun to colour in.


Now hop over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out what our design diva's have created just for you this week.

Card Recipe
Base: Whte SU
Coloured Paper: Pink and Apple Green Bazzill
Design Paper: Kaisercraft "Tutty Fruitty"
Image: A Simple Gift of a Flower by Sassy Cheryl Digi's
Colour Medium: Copics and Gel glitter pens
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Classic Large Circle, Clasic Scalloped Circle, glue dots, pop dots

Embellishments: Ribbon, Flowers and Ladybug from my stash.


Wishing everyone a wonderful week of crafting and an enjoyable weekend.
Thank you to everyone for your lovely comments.

Hugs always
 

10 comments:

Arlana 11426 said...

Hello Kathie, Your card is adorably sweet. Love that we did the same image. Your colors are so sweet. Love your glittered flowers and ladybug Have a sweet week. HUGS Arlana

Jeannie said...

She's so cute and you're coloring is just perfect with these fun papers that you used! I'm lovin' the ric-rac and that adorable little ladybug! I'm still job hunting, but trying to stay positive and hoping for something good to happen real soon! Thanks for asking!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Linda Anderson said...

Kathie, you certainly brought out the fun and whimsy in this image!! She is adorable! I love your colors, that gorgeous paper, and that adorable little ladybug who looks like she is ready to fly onto the flower!! Cuteness all the way around! Enjoy the warmth!

Linda

mulberry station said...

I stopped by a couple of times this morning before I went to work to comment. You must of had a very busy week again. I absolutely love this card, Kathie. Your colors and papers are perfect. That is the cutest image. It makes me smile all over. I really like how you colored her up.the added glitter flowers and little ladybug is the perfect addition.
I had fun doing the wedding cake. I wasn't sure about the fruit thing. The picture I had of a cake cke it had a lot less fruit on it. I think it looks better with more fruit. The cake was a white cake with cream cheese and white chocolate frosting. It had four layers on each tier. (frosting and raspberry filling. I didn't get to taste it. I went home because I was really tired.
Have a wonderful week and slow down a bit if yu can...hee hee.. Moms can never slow down! :)
Hugs Nancy

Patti P. said...

Ooh, love the pinks, oranges and greens...so happy and bright and the ladybug is perfect. I adore those glittered flowers, as well. What a pretty card, and her sweet cheeks are so wonderful....
Have a wonderful week my friend.
Patti

Isabelle said...

Magnifique carte, j'adore ce tampon. Les couleurs sont si gaies.
Isabelle

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Kathie, I see we both were thinking cuteness with this image!! Love the peach and green colors. Wasn't she so fun to color, of course you rocked with her! Have a super weekend!

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Kathie, I see we both went for this cuteness,love your colors of the pink, peach and green. She was so fun to color and you rocked it with your beautiful coloring. Love the little ladybug - too cute! have a super weekend.

Genevieve said...

Hey Kathie, can you send some heat this way please, it's summer here & it's only 15 degrees & very wet :(
I love your card this week, the colours are gorgeous & the wee image is so pretty.

Tc
Genevieve

Sharon Basel said...

Hi Kathie!
This is just the cutest card. I love your paper and ribbon together - such a lovely color combination. Your coloring of the image couldn't be more perfect. The whole thing just makes me smile. Hope you're doing well and that school is going fine with your boys. Won't be long now before mine are back in school. They are frantically getting their summer homework done now that school is around the corner!
Hugs,
Sharon