WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Boy's Will Be Boy's

 "Remote Control"
Good morning this card was made for my youngest son who never ever has the remote control for the Television out of his hands.  Well that's our joke anyway as he always seems to know where it is when you're looking for it or if you're in a hurry to turn the sound up.  He isn't always watching TV as he has to much homework to do...


I'm entering this card into two challenges this week and both Challenges are for masculine cards



Card Recipe:


Base: White SU
Coloured Card: Blue Bazzill
Papers: Orange Paper and Blue Handmade paper from Rosie's Studio's.
Design Paper: Fiskers Design Paper.
Image: Remote Control Boy from Kenny K.
Colour Medium: Copics, Atyou Copics, White and Black Embossing Pens.
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Rectangle Deckled Edge, Glue Dots, Pop Dots.
Embellishments: Ribbon and Brads from my stash.

Take care and have a great week crafting and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Love those bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular.
Carolyn

mulberry station said...

I think this si what every young male looks like these days. They car sure make those fingers work. My little grandson that is three is amazing at some of the games. I can hardly make my figures move fast enough. Your card is darling!!
Hugs, Nancy

Sherryn said...

really love your card Kathie. This remote 'thing' applies to all males.xx

Heleen said...

Great card, love it! Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck on the challenge. Hope we see you soon again at stamptacular.

Hugs,
Heleen

Nina said...

Wooaaw, such a great card!! Funny motiv and wonderful bright colours.

Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday this week :)
Hugs, Nina.

having a {me} day said...

EXCELLENT teen boy card! Love the funky colours. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeleyxx

Shelly said...

Great card for a teenager Kathie! These cards are so difficult to get right, but you've managed fine! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft! Shelly ;)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kathie, what a fantastic card. I love the image and it is perfect for those "difficult" males lol! Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft. Hugs, Denise x