WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 15 December 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #132 -51

Sponsor Bugaboo
Gust's Birthday Rocking Chair

Well today is Thursday here in New Zealand, I am behind by a day as I have just finished my final dental surgery on my mouth and I completely loose a day.  This morning I had to pick Liam up from boarding school and attend his prize giving and now my boys are on their summer vacation for 7 weeks.
  Congratulations to our winner this week and our top 3 awesome work.
It's Sweet Sketch Wednesday time and this week Arlana has another wonderful oldie but a goodie.  I never entered Sketch #51 for some reason so I can't show you my blast from the past.

Sketch #132-51 

I've made this card for my eldest brothers 70 th Birthday.

This week our wonderful sponsor is Jodie from Bugaboo stamps and here's a little Bio on Jodie in case you've never heard of Bugaboo Images.




BIO

Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!

If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps stamps at Totally Stampalicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug.

Our links are:





Catch the bug Challenge blog:http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/


Jodie is offering our lucky winner this week 
7 Digi Stamps that value 

$21

Wow what a prize that is so generous.





Pop over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out what the rest of the Design Team have created especially just for you this week to tickle your fancy.

Card Recipe:


Base: White SU
Board: Taupe & Navy Blue Bazzill
Design Paper: PV0032 Double Sided
Image: Gust Birthday Rocking Chair from Bugaboo.
Colour Medium: Copics
Tools: Cuttlebug, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Oval, Balloon Punch.
Embellishments:


Ribbon and Balloons
Ribbon, card and gold card from my stash.


Thanks for dropping by and wishing everyone a wonderful week before Christmas.  Happy shopping and crafting.

Hugs 




9 comments:

Jeannie said...

Your brother will love this! I'm sorry about all of the stress you're under right now and I hope everything will calm down over the next week so you can enjoy the holiday! Take care. Have a great week!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Genevieve said...

Fab card Kathie! I love the papers & gold embellishments, I'm sure your brother will love it. Sorry to hear you are having dental problems & I hope you get it all sorted soon. My girlies finished school next week for 3 weeks for Christmas, I'm so looking forward to it :)

Tc
Genevieve

mulberry station said...

Hi Kathie, I do hope you are feeling better today after the dental surgery. Your card is fabulous. Your colors and papers are amazing. I love the gold and blue accents with the balloons. Is is the most perfect male card I have ever seen. I love it!!!
Hugs, Nancy

melody said...

omg...that image cracks me up! i love it! FABULOUS card chickie! and whoa..love that background and your choice of colors...just scrumptious ~ nice touch with the gold! beautifully done as always!

Patti P. said...

Sounds like you are getting ready for lots of things, Christmas, summer break and birthdays....hope you have a wonderful weekend. Love your cute card and I am sure he will as well. The balloons are super!
hugs...

Linda Anderson said...

Okay Kathie, this is one fabulous card!!! You must tell me how you did his glasses!! I love those balloons too and your brother will love this card! Feel better and enjoy your time with your boys.

Linda

Beebeebabs said...

Cute cards thanks for sharing!!!

Arlana 11426 said...

Sweet card Kathie. I love your sweet detail of golds and such fun image. Hope you have a sweet night. HUGS Arlana

Sharon Basel said...

Kathie this is an awesome card! The papers are gorgeous and I love those gold sparkly balloon embellishments. Love how you add crystal lacquer to the eyeglasses - makes it even more comical an image! Truly fabulous - I love what you create!
Hugs,
Sharon :)