WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch # 148-25

Sponsor Sassy Cheryl's
Happy Easter
Image
Cross Eyed Easter Bunny
from Sassy Cheryl's


Hi Everyone and Happy Easter.  I'm off to our beach house for Easter with my family so I'm really hoping that the weather says nice.  
It's another wonderful Wednesday and that means it's 
Congratulations to our winners from last week there were so many awesome cards and such wonderful idea's. 

Arlana has another wonderful sketch for us this week which she is recycling from the past.  I haven't got a past card to show you and it's completely before my time being on the design team and well as entering into the challenge each week.

Sketch # 148-25

 Adult Easter card.

 Babies or small child's Easter Card.

This week our sponsor is Cheryl from
Sassy Cheryl's

A note from from Cheryl.

Hi everyone! Sassy Cheryl here and I’m so happy to be sponsoring the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week. 

  I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over eight years. I started creating digital images about twelve years ago. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook for those times when a bit of inspiration hits.  It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do!  It really helps that I have a very supportive husband and son (they also can be my biggest critics!) 
  
Through the digis I create, I’ve met so many wonderful, talented ladies. The projects they make using my images makes it all worth it. ‘Can’t wait to see what you will create with my Sassy images. 
  
Thanks for playing along this week… happy coloring! 



Cheryl is offering our very lucky winner

Don't forget to check our Sassy Cheryl's digital images right here
http://sassycheryls.com/

Don't forget to check our what our wonderful design team diva's have created for you this week using Sassy Cheryl's Digital images over here at

Card Ingredients:
1. Base white SU
2. Design paper very old unknown source
3. Card Green from American Crafts
4. Purple Glitter card from Rosie's Studios
5. Image: Cross Eyed Easter Bunny by Sassy Cheryl's
6. Colour medium: Copic's, and Black embossing pen 
7. Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Label, Fancy Label, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, hot melt glue gun and Martha Stewart Lace punch, Kindy Glitz. 
8. Embellishments: Ribbon flowers and gems all from my stash. 


Card Ingredients #2

1. Base white SU
2. Design paper from Scrapping Mad Green Easter
3. Board Pink American Craft card
4. Pink and Aqua handmade paper Rosie's Studios
5. Image: Cross Eyed Easter Bunny by Sassy Cheryl's
6. Colour medium: Copic's, and Black embossing pen 
7. Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Label, Fancy Label, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, hot melt glue gun and Kindy Glitz. 
8. Embellishments: Ribbon and google eyes, heart lace from my stash and the handmade flower from Tulle and a Kaisercraft pearl brad, Kaisercraft pearls. 


Challenges I'm entering:

Digital Tuesday Challenge # 154 Easter
Love to Create Challenge Bunnies Chickie's oh my Easter
Milk Coffee Challenge Time To Throw On The Flowers
One Stop Craft Challenge  Challenge#176 Easter
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Challenge #157 Playin With Pastels

Wishing everyone a wonderful Easter with your family and friends and happy crafting.

Hugs



17 comments:

Heide said...

Kathie,
Two fabulous cards! Your colors are so bright and springy, love them. Have a great Easter.
Hugs, Heide

Jackie Randolph said...

Two fabulous Easter cards Kathie!! Beautiful color combo (especially love the purple and green) for Easter with this cute image! Thank you so much for sharing and joining us this week at Love to Create!

Unknown said...

Just love both cards!! Isn't it amazing how you can take the same design and make two completely different cards just by changing colors!! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create Challenge!!!
Z

mulberry station said...

I know what you mean...I can't believe it is almost Easter too. It is like time os on overdrive. I hope you have a wonderful time at the beach house. I bet you are enjoying having the boys home. It was great to have Erika here with her little family. They left to go home a few hours ago and it is already very quite here.
Your card are precious Kathie. I love both of them so much. the image is adorable. I really, realy love the netting flower. That is just soooo cute. Great job on both cards! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter.
Hugs, Nancy

Crafty and Green said...

Beautifully adorable Cards!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!

Many Easter Blessings,
Tina

Doreen said...

2 gorgeous cards. The image is so cute. Love this bunny and the eyes.
Many thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week.
Hugs
Doreen

Linda Anderson said...

Two darling cards Kathie!! Love the glitter and your flowery embellies. So fun, and they both start with that sweet image! Have a wonderful Easter, hope you can get away.

Linda

Genevieve said...

Stunning cards Kathie, gorgeous detail on both.
Happy Easter to you & your family :)

Genevieve

Rina said...

Cute Cute Cute card, and the googly eyes, what child wouldnt love this card?
Thanks for joining us at http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/
DT member,
Rina

Unknown said...

Beautiful, gorgeous cards!!

Thanks for sharing with us over at Love to Create challenge blog!

Big hugs Jo xxx

Francesca said...

Beautiful creation

Thanks for joining our Easter challenge over at One Stop craft challenge this week and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Bettina L. said...

Such cute easter bunny cards. Love both the purple glittery design and that blue and pink design. The details with punch, lace and flower makes them complete. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Patti P. said...

Isn't it fun the way the same image can look so different with different papers and embellishments?? I love both of your cards, the colors make the image pop in completely different ways. Beautiful work as always Kathie.
I hope you and yours have a wonderful break and Happy Easter.
hugs...

StephG said...

I just love the image...so cute! The perfect card for Easter! The flower is gorgeous!

Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday...hope to see you again next week!
hugs,
Stephanie

Jeannie said...

I choose the pretty mint green one as my favorite this week, but you know I love them both, and all of your special little touches!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Arlana 11426 said...

This has got to be the sweetest image. I loved doing it and yours is Just adorable. Love your added sparkle. Sorry I am late been a crazy week. HUGS Arlana

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Both cards are so cute ;) the bunny is adorable ;)
thanks for joining us at MILKCOFFEE Challenges :)
hugs Ria