WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #186 Sponsor Bugaboo




"Happy New Year Everyone."

Today is Boxing Day here in New Zealand, it's quite warm and humid and everyone is tired from yesterday.
All that hype for weeks and months before Christmas all that hard work in the kitchen and all the shopping and the day is over so quickly but it was lovely spending time with our families and friends.

Today is Wednesday and Sweet Sketch Wednesday never sleeps or has a break over the festive season we're here for you.  Congratulations to last weeks winner and to our top 3 cards great work ladies and I know entries were down but it's to be expected at this time of year.  This week we have another one of Arlana's wonderful creations.

Sketch # 186 
Sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps


Here's my image using SB Alternative 
Old age isn't too bad if you consider the alternative.
How true is that?

A Little Bit About Our Wonderful Sponsor
Jodie MacKrell The Owner Of
Bugaboo Stamps

Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!
If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps stamps at Totally Stampalicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug.


Our lucky winner this week will 

How awesome is that, I just adore Bugaboo Stamps as there's an image for everyone for all occasions.  I do have to say that Stella, Guss and JJ would have to be my three favourite characters to work with.

Don't forget to drop by the design team and see what they've created using a Bugaboo Stamp here at 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Challenges I'm entering:

Card Ingredients:

1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Purple Kaisercraft Card
3. Design Papers: Pavalova Papers


4. Image: S B Alternatives 
5. Colour Medium: Copics, Copic atYou Black, Silver Gel Pen
6. Sentiments: Computer generated using Papyrus and Comic Sans MS.
7. Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Rectangle and Scalloped Rectangle, Fancy Labels Die, Glossy Accents, Pop Dots, Glue Dots.

8. Embellishments: Gems, ribbons and roses all from my stash.

Happy New Year from New Zealand.

Happy crafting and enjoy the holiday break with your families.



8 comments:

mulberry station said...

So true about all the work in the kitchen. I am tired today too, but I have to head out to work here pretty soon. I hope you had a wonderful day with family. We have had a really good time together. Your card really makes me smile. Such a great birthday card. And, so true....Your color combo is one of my favorites. Have a wonderful rest of the week.
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna M. said...

Happy Boxing Day my friend! I have to say that I love the colors that you used this week. Your purple and yellow is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Heide said...

Kathie,
What a super fun card. Stella look like she is having a fun time!
I could use some warm right about now
I have on two sweaters and we are getting about 4-6 inches of snow and my husband states the heat in the house is up to 70...I think he fibbing. LOL! Have a wonderful New year.
Hugs, Heide

Linda Anderson said...

So glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas. We scaled back some this year so I wasn't completely stressed out!! What a fabulous card. Love Stella and her sarcasm. Gorgeous colors and flowers too. Happy New Year as well.

Linda

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie your card is adorable. Love the color. I love the Stella cards from Bugaboo and you colored her so well. Very creative how you did the ribbons and those flowers are gorgeous. Have a Happy New Year.

Desire Fourie said...

This is so beautifully designed and a great take on the sketch. Love the colours. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sally Dube said...

Love your card Kathie - Awesome sentiment with that image - such fun!! Love your papers and embellishments as well. Christmas has come and gone too quickly, but it was wonderful!!
Wishing you a New Year filled with many Blessings!!
Sally

Suze said...

Thank you for posting the sketch on your blog Kathie. I have been checking the SSW blog for a few days and it mentions the sketch but nothing else. It's raining here today so I'll have plenty of time to work on it! Welcome after the heat from the past few days. Hope you have a Happy New Year.