Good morning and welcome to another wonderful Wednesday. In three day's time I'll be flying out of New Zealand bound for Chile and Argentina. I've scheduled my posting for the next 3 weeks and hopefully everything will work as I am keeping my fingers, toes and legs crossed. I'll have very little Internet access so please don't be disappointed that I haven't commented on your blogs. I'll be in a different country but on a similar time zone as most of you.
Being Wednesday mean it's another wonderful
Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards wonderful work ladies and it was awesome to see what everyone did with that wonderful fun sketch by Sally.
This week we have a blast from the past, it was a sketch I loved then and I still love now and it's rather easy and looks great when finished.
Here's my card using Birthday Bobbi from DigiStamp Boutique. I know some of you will be saying she used this image about two months ago which is so true, I made a baby boy's card that time and this time it's a little baby girl's card.
Here is my blast from the past using the same sketch #112 back on 27th July 2011. Isn't it funny without realising I've used that same lovely lace on both of my cards.
This week our Sponsor is Sally-Ann Hancock the owner and designer of
All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.
She has been sponsoring Sweet Sketch Wednesday once a month since we started which is totally amazing and Sally-Ann is very generous with her prizes.
Our lucky winner will receive
6 Digi Images
of the winner choice from Sally-Ann's online store.
Wow Sally-Ann is just so generous and all of us here at
really appreciate Sally-Ann's generosity which is very much appreciated by all of us especially when we select our images to use.
Don't forget to drop by DigiStamp Boutique and see what's new over there. Every month Sally-Ann is updating here vast array of amazing images and always has a monthly freebie for you to try before you buy.
Don't forget to show the design team a little love and leave them a message to show your appreciation and comment on their talents over here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Challenges I'm entering:
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Pink Bazzill
3. Design Paper: Very Very old One Heart One Mind Paper.
4. Image: Birthday Bobbi by DigiStamp Boutique
5. Colour Medium: Copics, Black Embossing Pen and Silver Gel Pen.
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Petite Oval and Petite Scalloped Oval, Distressed Stickles (Star Dust and Picket Fence), Glossy Accents, Pop Dots, Glue Dots and Real Tacky Glue, Martha Stewart Rose Leaf punch, Viva Pink Ink for the edges.
7. Embellishments: Lace and ribbon from my stash.
8. Embellishments: Rose and Rose buds from my stash and rose leaves green Bazzill and Martha Stewart Rose Leaf Punch.
9. Embellishments: Flat Back pink pearls by Kaisercraft.
10. Glossy Accents on the gift and balloon as well as the Distressed Stickles.
11. Sentiments: Inside my card using my PC and Papyrus font.
Take care everyone wishing you all a lovely week and happy crafting.