Good morning and welcome to 26th March 2014, where have those last 3 months gone too since Christmas? My boys will be home from school in two weeks time for a three week break. It only feels like yesterday that they went back to school for the start of term.
Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards great work everyone.
It was lovely to see our regular faces staying with us here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and it's also nice to see new faces entering our challenges. I know for myself I've noticed a lot of Challenge Blogs closing down, is it because know one seems to have the time, is there too much work involved or is the novelty wearing off making cards and a new craft is about to hit our homes I really don't know but it's lovely having so many new faces entering our challenges.
Because it's the end of the month we don't have a new sketch but there's a twist this week. Fairies and or Mermaids and this week I've used
Sweet Sketch Wednesday
Today I've used Amalia's Daisy Crown by Dilly Beans Digi Stamps.
This week we have a fabulous new sponsor which is Megan K Suarez the illustrator and owner of Dilly Beans Digi Stamps. Don't you just love these fun images?
This week Megan is offering our very lucky winner
3 Free Images
of the winners choice from Megan's online shop, she has so many wonderful images to choose from our winner won't know where to start. If your new to Dilly Beans Digi Stamps you can check out Megan's online store here:
Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and check out what the design team diva's design this week.
Challenges I'm entering:
1. Base: White SU
2. Cololured Card: Orange and Cream American Craft Card.
3. Design Paper: Scraps from a sheet of K and Co design paper which I just adore and don't want to use up.
4. Image: Amalia's Daisy Crown by Dilly Beans Digi Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics, black embossing pen
6. Tools: Cuttlebug embossing folder "Hearts", pop dots, glue dots, stickles for her wings and liquid pearls.
7. Embellishments: Yellow button and orange organza ribbon.
8. Embellishments: An assortment of scrap ribbons, orange, yellow and mixed colour, flat back pearls, crystal gems for the centres of the flowers on her head. Tiny flat back pearls for her dress. I used the cuttlebug heart embossing folder on the cream card to match the heart on her dress and I used the yellow heart so the theme all tired in.
9. Inside my card.
Take care everyone I really can't wait to see what you get up to this week having the choice of any sketch from 2014 and your choice of Fairies and or Mermaids. Your choice will be endless and I can't wait to see the results.
Wishing you all a wonderful week.