WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Monday 20 October 2014

Edward with Fall Pumpkins


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Today I'm so excited as I've been asked to be the Guest Designer this week for 
I'm also very proud and honored to be asked by a very talented group of ladies and also to be working with the owner of LTC which is Jackie Randolph whom I worked with a few years ago as a DT over at SSW.

This weeks challenge over at
 is
Anything Goes / Fall Colours
 and the sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps and you all know how much I love working with Bugaboo images.

I must admit the Fall (Autumn) colours aren't one of my strong points so I really had to think outside the square for this challenge.

The image I used is Edward with Fall Pumpkins
by Bugaboo Stamps



As you can see all my cards a decorated inside and out.


Challenges I'm entering:


Card Recipe: 
 1. Base: White SU card
2. Coloured Card: Burnt Orange Bazzill
3. Design Papers: Kaisercraft
4. Image: Edward With Fall Pumpkins by Bugaboo Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics and Black Glaze Pen

6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circle, Lacy Circle, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Real Tacky Glue, Fiskers leaf punch, Cherry Lynne leaves and Gloss Accents.

7. Embellishments:







Burlap or Hessian triple bow, and woven burlap, also around the edge of my lacy circle, three different colour brads, and a multitude of leaves made out of scraps and all from my stash.



8. Inside my card:


Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.


20 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, Congrats on being a guest designer! Your card is adorable. I love the burlap and all the leaves. It looks like my yard right now which is loaded with them.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the fall colours and fabulous textures. Great card. Thanks for sharing at agoac

Dee's Craft Room said...

Really sweet card. Lovely layout, the leaves look amazing and the cute little image is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Unknown said...

Hi Kathie what a beautiful card I love the image you have used and the colours great. Thank you for joining us at whoopsidaisy challenge blog.
Good luck

Debs xxx

mulberry station said...

wow, this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the fall colors and leaves.
Hugs, Nancy

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous autumnal colours and such a cute image! Love all the leaves and the fab papers!
Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Jane xx

lindyloo said...

hi kathie
wow what a simply cute image love the layout too
thank you for joining us at glitter n sparkle hugs lindyloo DT x

Mrs Beez said...

Superb card - so perfectly done with fabulous colours and so many gorgeous elements. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

what a fun and lovely card love it thank you for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy Sue DT xx

Linda Anderson said...

Congrats on your GDT spot! What a darling card too. Edward sure is sweet!!!

Linda

kbgirl said...

Thanks for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls challenge! This is so super cute! I love all the little details you added! Hugs, Leslie

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow - this is gorgeous! Congrats on your GDT! Obviously well deserved! What an adorable card! I really like the cute image and how beautifully you coloured it! Great papers and embellies too! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our "Use Some Orange" challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

P.S. I'm celebrating my 50th birthday on Saturday with Candy! Come help me celebrate - today is last day to link up! Here's the link: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2014/09/birthday-blog-candy.html

Sally Dube said...

Oh my goodness - how cute!! I just love the papers and those leaves are so awesome!!
Super fun card!!
Sally

Alyx said...

So cute! Fab image and love the strong, vibrant colours. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

I have a blog candy with a £50 voucher to win if you are interested.
http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Such a stupendous Fall Colors card using that adorable image from Bugaboo! Really love your card Kathie and sharing it with our followers at LTC!
You have been an awesome GDT!!!
Crafty Hugs,
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Kathie, thank you so much for being an GDT for Love to Create! Your card is simply too cute for words.. Love everything from the beautiful fall colors, twine, burlap , those awesome leaves and that sweet image!! Your coloring is fabulous as always!! Hope I will hear from you in January (hint hint) until then AMAZING CARD!!
Hugs'
Jackie - LTC

LAURA CARAZO said...

what a beautiful card I love the the colours . Thank you for joining us at whoopsidaisy challenge blog.
DT Laura Carazo

anne said...

What a great elephant and so beautifully coloured. xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

delightful card...