WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Butterfly


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  We this week seems very short as it was a public holiday here on Monday to commemorate ANZAC Day  25th April which stands for Australian and New Zealand Army Corp.  This day is to commemorate the Soldiers that went to war for our counties in WWI 1914-1918 this year was very special being 100's years since it happened with dawn services and morning services throughout New Zealand and Australia.

Today is Wednesday already which means it's another 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards great work everyone.  

Being the end of the month it's a blast from the past and this week we're using Sketch #163 which we used 18th July 2012, which you can see my posting here.  This sketch was created by Arlana Patten.

Sketch #163




 This week our sponsor is Pattie Gomez
from 

Bio:  Pattie Gomez

I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work.

I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.
I have added many other images to my store in the past few years. I know have a large selection of images to fit everyone’s needs


The prize this week is

Prize:  Two Free Images

Don't forget to drop by the rest of the design team to see what they've created this week using Pattie's images over at 

Challenges I'm entering:


Card Recipe:


1. Base: White SU card
2. Coloured Card: Sun Coral and Whirlpool by Bazzill Basics
3. Design Papers: Cream handmade paper and Butterfly  is The Mariposa Stack 12 x 12 DCWV papers this is a stunning set of papers and I didn't want to use.  In the close ups look at the gold across the paper.
4. Image: Butterfly by Pattie's Creations


5. Colour Medium: Copics and Kindy Glitz


6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Culture Creations Dies, Pop Dots, Glue Dots and Gloss Accents.
7. Embellishments: Cream and Gold satin ribbon, oval gem on the Butterfly, flat back pearls


8. Inside my card, embellishments and the finishing of my card.



9. The embellishments inside and outside my card.

Take care wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.




15 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW- love how that butterfly pops off the page! The colors and the sparkles are just wonderful. Great embellishments! The paper matches perfectly.

Mrs Beez said...

A beautiful design and such pretty colours. Love the dimension you have given the butterfly. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Linda Anderson said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kathy!!! Love your coloring and wonderful papers. Simply stunning...as always!

Linda

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, the butterfly is stunning, it almost jumps off the page. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Joanna M. said...

Soo pretty Kathie. I love how you popped the wings of the butterfly and all the gorgeous sparkle.

Jacee said...

This is lovely Kathie, great papers and colours, love your layout, and the butterfly is so gorgeous, love your craetion!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Gea said...

A nice colord card. Thank you for joining BSC

Unknown said...

Thank you for joining our 'things with wings' challenge at Crafty Catz with this beautiful project. I really love how you interpreted the theme. Please join us again tomorrow with a brand new challenge.
Hugs,
Anna
xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautifully crafted card, I love your papers and your fabulous butterfly. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges, hope to see you again.

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

mmm mmm good! That DP is LUSH! this is just darling!! Thank you for entering your project into the Sugar and Betty Challenge. Best of luck hun!
Hugs, Tammy Louise DT

anne said...

Just gorgeous Kathie, I love your colour choice and that little bit of sparkle. Another beautiful card.
We have a public holiday next Monday for May Day, I am really looking forward to the long weekend.
Hope you have a good week. Hugs Anne

Tina Goodwin said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors, all the layers and the embellishments. The image is colored very well too.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Tina
TTCRD DT
Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

karalschuknecht said...

Gorgeous card and awesome butterfly. Thanks for joining us this week a Eureka Stamps for our Bling Challenge. Karal DT

Helen said...

Beautifully made and such an elegant design.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x

Sally Dube said...

Kathie - this is so beautiful!! Love your color palette and the added shimmer to the butterfly is the perfect touch!!
Blessings and hugs to you!!
Sally