WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Mixed Flower Pot


Welcome to my blog today being Wednesday means it's another wonderful Wednesday which means it's a 
Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards great work everyone.

This week we have another sketch by Sally it's Sketch #58 and this week I rotated the sketch once anticlockwise so that I could fit my image in.

Sketch #58


Here's my card using Mixed Flower Pot by DigiStamp Boutique.


A sneak view of inside my card.



Digi Stamp Boutique

Bio:

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.

Prize:   £10 voucher 

to spend in DigiStamp Boutique online store
check out Sally-Ann's images here:


also the DigiStamp Boutique Blog


Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team have created this week using DigiStamp Boutique images here.

Challenges I'm entering:

Die Cut / Punch, Gold, Patterned Paper

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White SU card
2. Coloured card: Bazzill Basic 
12x12 Citrus Slice

Citrus Slice

3. Design Papers: Floral K & Company and stripes Rosies Studios.
4. Image: Mixed Flower Pot by DigiStamp Boutique
5. Colour Medium: Copics and Black embossing pens. 


6. Tools used:
Spellbinders


Other tools used.



7. Embellishments: Flowers from my stash.


8. Embellishments: Flower and ribbon from my stash.


9. Inside my card.


10. The finishing touch to the back of my card.


Take care wishing everyone a wonderful week and happy crafting.



12 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

How positively beautiful Kathie!! Such a lovely image. How fun adding the glossy accents too. Take care and have a wonderful week.

Linda

Jacee said...

This is gorgeous Kathie, a lovely design and great papers, so cheery and colourful, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Kathie, that is super pretty! I love that watercolour floral paper, it really works with this image and your pretty image and colouring. The glossy accent on the pot looks fab! Thanks so much for playing along with the Southern Girls in our 'Tic Tac Toe' challenge. We're so glad you did! Big hugs, Wends x SGC DT

Wendy L said...

So pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Mummylade said...

Beautiful flowers! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and just love the Summery colours.The glossy finishes and pretty flowers are lovely touches.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Heide said...

What a a sweet card, love the flowers and your color combo. Hugs, Heide

Alli Devine said...

A really pretty card Thanks for entering our 'Here Comes Summer' Challenge at Ooh La La Creations
Alli x

Unknown said...

This is Fantastic!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Joanna M. said...

Pretty. I love the orange colors. It gives this card such a summery feel. Nicely done Kath.

Karen Oliver said...

So so pretty. Love the colour scheme its do summery. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

anne said...

Such a gorgeous summery card Kathie, love the watercolour floral papers xx