WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 15 December 2016

Reggie Christmas Bells


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Today over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge we have one of my favourite sponsors Lacy Sunshine Stamps.  These images are so darn cute I just love creating with them.  
This week our theme is 

Christmas

I wonder why well for me here in New Zealand we have 10 more sleep before Christmas and as it's summer here in the Southern Hemisphere we have a pretty warm Christmas.  Last year we were in England for Christmas and son's thought they would have white Christmas but to be honest it wasn't that cold 15 Celsius, but it was lovely have a true traditional Christmas dinner with all the trimmings. 

Here is another look at my card.




Our sponsor for this weeks Challenge #308



Our lucky winner this week will receive
3 digi images
 of winners choice

Have fun this week and I look forward to seeing your creative work and don't forget to drop by to the other deign team member over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge and see what they have created using our sponsors images.

Challenges I'm Entering:
Card Recipe:

1. Base: White SU
2. Design Papers: Scraps of Baby Papers from Kaisercraft
3. Coloured Card: White SU and American Craft Sky Blue card


5. Image: Reggie Christmas Bells by Lacy Sunshine Stamps
6. Colour Medium: Copics, Gold, White, Black and Silver Gel Pens

7. Tools Used


8. Glossy Accents: For the bell, eyes.


9. Die's Inverted corners by Couture Creations
Snowflakes by Marianne Deign Dies


Merry Christmas Die from unknown source.



10. Embellishments:
a. North Pole by Cuddly Bubbly sentiments
b. Snowflake by Marianne Dies
c. Silver gems from my stash.
d. Pom pom for the hat, assorted sequins, silver braid and navy and diamante gem white satin ribbon inside the card and a star gem all from my stash.

11. Inside my card and the back


Take care everyone wishing you all an awesome week and happy crafting.


8 comments:

Judith said...

Hi Kathie - he is so cute! -I always love blue and white for Christmas and I love your design inside and out - hope you have a fab Christmas and thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky hugs Judith x

Kate said...

Such a sweet card - and pretty too!

I can't imagine a warm Christmas! I'm in Canada where it's cold and white!!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, stunning as usual. Here we are under severe weather watch right now for the temp which with the winds are to be -20 to -30 below zero. And then on Friday we are to get another 6-7 inches of snow! It's just crazy! So it's hard to get out and shop right now.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Love your blue and white card! Your image is great! Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fantastic card Kathie, I love the blue and white theme and the gorgeous image, quite stunning. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Paper Lily Leaf said...

Lovely card with gorgeous frosty colours! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful card, KAthie. Cute image and great colouring and colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Sue said...

Hi Kathie, This is a gorgeous card, your colouring is lovely - the blue colour theme is really effective. Thank you for joining in the fun with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Sue...xxx