Today I'm sharing a quick Father's Day card I made my husband for my boys to give to him last Father's Day. I forgot to post this nor did I think it was worth posting. I wish you could have seen it on the day in real life as photo's don't do it justice.
Challenges I'm Entering:
5. The Crazy Challenge #240 Black Is Back Winner
1. Base: White Linen Card
2. Coloured Card: Black Bazzill
3. Gold, Silver and Bronze card
4. Embossing folders used:
b. Swiss Dots
c. Diamond Plate
5. Tools Used.
6. Dies Used:
Fancy Tags by Spellbinders
Stitched Squares by My Favourite Things
7. Sentiment: PC generated
8. Nine alternate square using 3 colours and three dies
9. Inside and the back of the card.
Take care wishing you all a wonderful week, happy crafting.