WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 16 February 2017

Humming Bird

 

Good morning and welcome to my blog.
Today is Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge and this week is Challenge #316 and the theme is Anything Goes and our
sponsor is Fred She Said Designs.  

Here's a quick look of my card and the inside as well.


I have to admit this is the first time I've ever used a
Fred She Said image and it won't be the last.  I'm loving what I see and you will too.



This weeks prize is 

$15 gift certificate 
from the online store

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team have created using Fred She Said Designs over at
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.

 

1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Bazzill Pizzazzz
3. Crafters Choice: Garden 12x12
 4. Image: Humming Bird Set by Fred She Said Designs
5. Colour Medium: Pre-coloured Image
6. Embellishments:
a. Silver Metal Corner
b. Pearl Dragon Fly
c. Ribbon and Braid with handmade pin
d. Ribbon and gems all from my stash
7.  Tools Usded


8. Spellbinders Dies Used
a. Large Petite Ovals
b. Floral Ovals
c. Classic Circles Large
d. Lacey Circles

9. Inside and the back of the card.
Take care wishing you an awesome week and happy crafting.



14 comments:

Joanna M. said...

This is super pretty, Kathie. Honestly, I don't think I would have known that this was a pre-colored image had you not said (sometimes you can totally tell but the outline shading is subtle) I would totally use this image. Lovely card

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie that image is gorgeous and very real looking. That pearl dragonfly is perfect and all your embellishments. The stick pin is a
So great with this card. You know how to make such wonderful creations.

Wynn said...

Very pretty creation. I love the silver metal corners.....not seen metal ones before. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies Wynn DT

Wynn said...

Got my other DT hat on!!! Beautiful image and layout. The delicate bow just finishes the design. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges Wynn DT

Dorothy S said...

It is a lovely image. My first reaction was this looks like delicate porcelain - such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede weekly Anything Goes challenge - with the twist of embossing. Dorothy S, DT member

Jules said...

A very pretty image and gorgeous colours and embellishments
Thank you for sharing with Fussy and Fancy
Best wishes
Jules xx

Moni said...

Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica.-Dt

crafty said...

Very pretty. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

happyglitzygirl said...

Beautiful and colourful, thanks for playing along with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

Linby said...

A beautiful design, love the colours and those corner embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL Lynn x DT

Scrappin Sue said...

Very pretty
Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

Anjie said...

Lovely make. Thanks for joining us in our week 7 Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
Anjie (DT)

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation! I love image and choice of colour!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge February "ATG".
Ileanaxx

Jarka Ef said...

very nice card. thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Draginflies. Jarka DT