Good morning and welcome to my blog. I'm a little bit late posting today all I can say is I'm sorry, when I should have been posting my card onto my blog, I fell asleep watching TV in front of the fire instead, that's what happens when it's the middle of winter and you're tired.
This week over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge the theme is
Anything Goes and our sponsor is
Digistamps 4 Joy.
Here a quick look at my card I used two images, the hat and garden pot.
And a sneak preview of the inside of my card.
Prize - $10 to use in their shop
Hope over to Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge and check out what the rest of the team created this week.
Challenges I'm Entering:
7. Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge #246 Freedom (Gardening) *
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Pinkini and Lily Pond
3. Design Paper: Precious Moments by Kaisercraft
4. Images: By Digistamps 4 joy Sunhat and Pot
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Sentiment: PC Generated
7. Tools Used.
8. Dies and embossing folder used.
Lace and Pearls from my stash.
10. Inside and the back of my card.
Inside embossed at the top.
Take care wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.