WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Crocus Darling Buds


Good morning an welcome to my blog.  I do hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, happy New Year wishing you all a great 2018.

This week over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge I'm using one of our sponsors images from Polkadoodles.
The challenge this week is Anything goes.






Prize - TBA

Check out what the rest of the design team created this week over at Penny Paper Crafty Challenge.

Card Recipe:
1. Base: White French Linen card
2. Coloured Card: American card Avocado and Shell Pink
3. Polkadoodles Design Paper
  

4. Image: Crocus Darling Buds


5. Colour Medium:  Copics
6. Tools Used



7. Dies Used:
Spellbinders Petite Ovals, Scalloped Ovals, Classic Circles and Classic Scalloped Circles.


8. Embellishments:
Ribbon and Bow and Flat  backed Pink Pearls.

9. Inside and the back of my card:
Take care and have a great week and happy crafting.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, such a pretty image :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Unknown said...

Happy new year Kathie wow what a gorgeous card and I love the image you have used
And the colours and the papers are wonderful so is your design.

Debs xx

https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

Linda Mc Enery said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Kathie!! Your colouring is fantastic!

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, this image is colored so beautifully. Love all your detail. Hope that you had a Happy New Year. Also hope that 2018 will be better for you!!!